ENGLISH LESSON 9
He has a bike He= ele Has = Tem a = uma bike = Bicicleta
This is his bike This = Esta Is = é His = Sua/ dele bike = Bicicleta
Subject pronoun: Possessive pronoun
I (eu) My (meu)
You (você) your (seu/sua)
He (ele) his (dele/seu)
She (ela) her (dela/sua)
It (isto) its (dele/dela/seu/sua) Em relação a ser
Ou objeto (animal) que não é ele nem
We (nós) our ( nosso)
You (vocês) your (seus)
They (eles) their (deles/seus)
Ex.: She is from the USA. (Ela é dos Estados Unidos)
She is my friend (Ela é minha amiga)
Rewrite the sentences using the subject pronouns:
1) Carlos is at the door. He is at the door.
2) Maíra is on the phone. ________________________________
3) The cat is on the chair. ________________________________
4) Tatiana and I are in the kitchen. _________________________
5) The students are in the library. __________________________
6) The book is in the school bag. __________________________
7) Mr. Hill is in the garage. _______________________________
8) Carol, Luisa and Anna are at the club. ____________________
9) The pen is blue. _____________________________________
10) Bob and Kate are from Canada. _________________________
Complete the sentences using possessive pronouns.
1) (Henry) This is _____his________ horse.
2) (Anna) This is ________________ dog.
3) (Tonny, Mary, Jane) This is _____________ room.
4) (I) This is _______________ Key.
5) (The students) That is ____________ school bus.
6) (Mary) This is ___________ computer.
7) (Mr. Hill) This is ____________ drink.
8) (we) This is ________________ cake.
Answer the sentences using a possessive pronoun.
(Jane) Whose school bag is this?
It’s her school bag.
(Lucca) Whose cat is this?
(Luiza) Whose teddy bear is this?
(The boys) Whose ball is this?
(I) Whose calculator is this?
(We) Whose gift is this?
(you) Whose sandwich is this?
Choose the correct pronoun:
1) (I / my) from brazil. (I / my ) name is Gabriela.
2) (She / Her) mother is a lawyer.
3) (He / His) is in the garage in (He / His) car.
4) (They / Their) are in (they / their) classroom.
5) Maria Lucia is (We / our) Portuguese teacher.
6) (You / your) are doing (you/ your) exercise.
7) Lucas is talking on (he/ his) cell phone.
8) (We / our) lab is on the 5th. Floor.
9) The cat is drinking (it / its) milk.
10) Kate is in (she / her) room.