sexta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2009

English lesson 2

ENGLISH LESSON 2

My name is ________________. I’m ___________ years old. I’m from ______________________. I live with my ______________, my __________________________ and my ________________. My mother is ___________________. My father is ___________________ and my brother is ___________________. He is ________________ years old. I love my family.

Now you:

My name is _________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

And again:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.



Now answer:
What’s your name?
___________________________________________________________.
Where are you from?
____________________________________________________________.
What’s your nationality?
___________________________________________________________.
How old are you?
____________________________________________________________.
Are you a student?
____________________________________________________________.
What’s your favourite colour?
____________________________________________________________.
Who is he?________________________________.
What’s his nationality? _______________________.

Complete:
Affirmative Negative Interrogative
I __________ I am not Am I …
You _______ You _________ ______________
He ________ He _________ ______________
She _______ She ________ _____________
It __________ It __________ ______________
They _______ They ________ _______________
We _________ We _________ _______________

Complete:
1 __________________ 13 _______________________
2 __________________ 14 ______________________
3 __________________ 15 ______________________
4 __________________ 16 ______________________
5 __________________ 17 ______________________
6 __________________ 18 _______________________
7 __________________ 19 _______________________
8 __________________ 20 _______________________
9 ___________________ 30 _______________________
10 __________________ 40 _______________________
11 ___________________ 50 ________________________
12 ____________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário